Mom, Model, Writer... and so much more!

You don't have to be thin to be beautiful.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Meet and Greet

AliciaHughes
Site Owner

Hello again! When the site gets going a little stronger this will be the area where new memebers introduce themselves. This can be a fun way to get to know one another and learn eachother's interests as we move on through our discussion topics.

For example:

Hi everyone, my name is Alicia. I am 20 and I live in Springfiled with my fiance (Cody) and son (Riley). I can't wait to meet you all, you seem like such nice people. ETC.

I still have some more editing to do, so it may take a while. But there are a lot more discussion topics to come. ^_^

October 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Antuan Mosley
Administrator

Great way to start things off here, Alicia! When I come up with some topic ideas, I'll be sure to post them up here. With your permission, of course. After all, we're a team in this! :)

October 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "I have worked with Alicia since the very beginning of her modeling career. She is one of those few people who is a natural at it. I have found Alicia to be fun loving yet seri..."
    Young Photography
  • "I had the opportunity to work with Alicia on a photo shoot in the Spring of 2011. She is a lovely young woman who brings to shoots a passion for modeling, a wealth of ideas, and..."
    AB Artistry
    Photographer

Recent Videos

No recent videos

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events